For physicians who are considering prostate biopsies, use PanGIA Prostate prior to biopsy to help prostate cancer decision making.
Prostate Cancer Facts
PanGIA Prostate offers doctors a new diagnostic approach for prostate cancer, the second most frequent malignancy in men worldwide. PanGIA Prostate offers healthcare professionals the ability to quickly, inexpensively, and easily stratify patients from a first morning voided urine specimen.
PanGIA Prostate is a diagnostic platform that utilizes ‘NuTec signatures’ created by the unbiased binding of molecules from patient urine specimens as a means of detecting diseases in people. This platform has been successfully tested in various clinical proof of concept studies involving urine specimens from donors with and without various cancers and infections.
Reduce unnecessary biopsies, Reduce unwanted side effects, Reduce wasted time, Reduce costs, Improve Patient Care and Safety
Value to Patients
• Improved predictive profile over PSA / other screening tests
• Avoidance or warranted delay of invasive procedures
Value to Physicians
• Additional data points for identifying candidates for biopsies
• Improved outcomes from missing fewer cancers and reduced side effects
Value to Payers
• Avoidance of unnecessary biopsies
• Avoidance of costs for side effects
A new test, using urine
How PanGIA Prostate works:
Your patient provides a first morning void urine specimen
The PanGIA Prostate AI compares your patient’s bio molecular profile with the profile of men who have positive prostate biopsy and men who have negative prostate biopsy
You receive a report with Confidence Score
Order PanGIA Prostate Kits Today
Please contact your local Genetics Institute of America Laboratory Representative or submit your information below to contact us.
Disclaimer: This test was evaluated, and its performance characteristics determined, by Genetics Institute of America. It has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Such clearance or approval is generally not necessary. Genetics Institute of America is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act of 1988 (CLIA) as qualified to perform high complexity testing.
Note: Please contact your insurance carrier for details regarding coverage for PanGIA Prostate.
- Lim, F. et. al., A urine signature array detects and distinguishes between multiple cancers. (submitted)
- Entopsis Document Number ISO_EO_TE_P-002 “Testing Urine Samples with NuTec Slides”