Hereditary Cancer (CGx)
Genetics Institute of America currently offers analysis of 52 of the most clinically relevant genomic mutations associated with cancer. CGx testing provides patients with the information, education, and most importantly, opportunity to make life-altering decisions.
- Increased Self-examinations i.e clinical and self breast examinations
- Increased thyroid examinations
- Increased colonoscopy frequency
- Risk-reducing prophylactic surgery and/or chemo prevention
- Early and increased prostate cancer screenings
- Consideration of MRI-based screening/technologies
What We Offer
Your patient's health is your most important asset. You should entrust it only to the best professionals.
Timely Analysis & Reports
Due to our research findings and technology, we are able to provide timely reports of genetic and specialty testing.
Quality and Safety
All scientists and personnel at Genetics Institute of America have been trained thoroughly to assist in any situation.
Our panels are designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
Comprehensive Test Menu
Speak to one of our representatives today to learn more about enrolling your practice.